Navy Today 2012
Navy Today [e-book]
The latest issue of the Navy Today e-book is now online.
Navy Today [PDF Format]
PDF versions of Navy Today Magazine include all pages and articles as in the printed version, but are not usable for screen readers.
These files are approximately 3 - 4 MB and could take a minute or so to download on a full broadband connection or potentially 30 minutes on a dial up connection. Please note the file size on the attachment before you commence downloading.
- Dec 2012 - Jan 2013, Issue 170 [pdf 4.63 mb, 44 pages]
- Oct - Nov 2012, Issue 169 [pdf 2.83 mb, 44 pages]
- Aug - Sep 2012, Issue 168 [pdf 2.37 mb, 36 pages]
- Jun - Jul 2012, Issue 167 [pdf 3.92 mb, 40 pages]
- Apr - May 2012, Issue 166 [pdf 4.14 mb, 40 pages]
- Feb - Mar 2012, Issue 165 [pdf 2.88 mb, 32 pages]
To request a printed copy of these documents, please Contact the Navy Today Team.
Sometimes large pdf files may crash your browser or print badly, rather than open the pdf file directly, right click on the link and choose "save target as ..." from the context menu. This will allow you to save the file to your local hard drive.
You need the free Adobe Reader to read these files. This is available to download free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/.