Navy Today 2014
Navy Today [PDF Format]
PDF versions of Navy Today include all pages and articles as in the printed version but may not be usable for screen readers.
These files are approximately 3-6 MB and could take a few seconds to download on a broadband connection. Please note the file size on the attachment before you start downloading.
To subscribe to the glossy print edition, contact the Navy Today editor with your name and postal address.
- September 2014, Issue 182 [pdf 3 mb, 32 pages]
- August 2014, Issue 181 [pdf 4.51 mb, 36 pages]
- July 2014, Issue 180 [pdf 3.12 mb, 36 pages]
- June 2014, Issue 179 [pdf 6.0 mb, 36 pages]
- Apr-May 2014, Issue 178 [pdf 3.70 mb, 40 pages]
- Feb-Mar 2014, Issue 177 [pdf 3.19 mb, 36 pages]
To request a printed copy of these documents, please Contact the Navy Today Team.
Sometimes large pdf files may crash your browser or print badly, rather than open the pdf file directly, right click on the link and choose "save target as ..." from the context menu. This will allow you to save the file to your local hard drive.
You need the free Adobe Reader to read these files. This is available to download free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/.